Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Update on Copper & Life


IMG_20120514_131507

~ * Hello Copper!  * ~

The great news is that my sister and dad decided to buy Copper and share him!  He’s happy, she’s happy, Dad’s happy – and I am soooo happy!!

That worked out better than I ever hoped it could….  Yay!  :) 

Other news?

foal
~ * Not one of these babies, though he IS cute!  * ~

We’re still waiting for baby to make an appearance.  These last few weeks have been quite tough – I’ve been too tired to do much of anything other than look after the little man, so housework, horses and everything else has pretty much come to a grinding halt.

That’s ok though, I’ve got someone keeping an eye on Joey, and I hope that once baby comes I’ll be back into it in a few weeks.  It’s just about waiting at the moment.

See ya,

bonita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post share buttons