Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wave Goodbye; We Are Off To A New Paddock

New adventures, here we come! | A Riding Habit

It is exciting and sort of scary, but definitely exciting – Copper and I are moving to a new equestrian complex this weekend.

We’ve been agisting at the same paddocks for over a decade, and it’s been great. The people and horses at our paddocks are fabulous – we all get along and have never really had any of that barn drama.

I’m going to miss them all.

Copper’s been running with his herd for years, and I know he’s going to miss his friends too.

I’m also going to miss the familiar, beautiful stretches of golden fields. But I have got to say – I’m so excited to move too.

And the whole reason we are moving?

We’re upgrading to a private, two horse paddock with all the facilities you could want for riding!

I’ve been waiting for this for years, and I’m so thrilled!

Still, saying goodbye to all this… 

Goodbye to our old home... | A Riding Habit Goodbye to our old home... | A Riding HabitGoodbye to our old home... | A Riding HabitGoodbye to our old home... | A Riding Habit Goodbye to our old home... | A Riding HabitGoodbye to our old home... | A Riding Habit 

It’s going to be sad.

Goodbye to our old home... | A Riding Habit

In many ways…

Hard Hat Are"n"a | A Riding Habit

… It’s the end of an era.

Arena selfies! | A Riding HabitVeiw from our arena | A Riding HabitGoodbye to our old home... | A Riding Habit  

See ya,

bonita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post share buttons